Most Haunted Season 5 Episode 5
10
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars6 Stars7 Stars8 Stars9 Stars10 Stars (1 votes, average: 10.00 out of 10)
Loading...
Most Haunted Season 5 Episode 5

Most Haunted Season 5 Episode 5

Description: Former pub, now a hotel. The current building was built in 1732. According to John Girven (local historian) the cellars date back to the 1600’s when a previous pub known as the Nags Head stood on this site. History: It was owned by a notorious horse dealer and suspected highwayman, Ambrose Saintsbury. In 1732, the building was re-built and renamed the Sergeant’s Head. The proprieter at that time was Francis Paradise, a former sergeant of the mace to the towns Mayor In 1789, the building was leased to Walter Flay, and in the same year, was struck by lightening, causing severe damage to the stables The cellars have five chambers which lead off from a central passage; however the rear of the cellar has been bricked up, blocking access to what is believed some extra 100 feet or so of underground tunnel, which runs under the establishment’s yard In 1999, John Girven removed a brick from this area while investigating the suspected tunnel. This act allegedly marked the start

Serie: Most Haunted

Episode Title: Black Swan Hotel

Air Date: 2004-10-12

Year: